Dr. Ali Yassien has published various number of leading research and articles including:
- Legal aspects of transfer of technology from developed countries to developing countries according to GAT agreement and WTO.
- Judicial role in applying the rules of ICC (international criminal court.
- Towards an International Arbitration Court in accordance with the WTO rules.
- The role of ICC in Developing countries and Human rights.
- Arbitration as a vital mechanism in settlement of International Trade contracts disputes.
- Expedited arbitration as a mechanism in settlement of International Trade disputes.
- Mail Arbitration and E-transactions.
- Media legislations.
- Mortgage law.
- Comparative studies in abatement of dud cheque crime.
- Appeal in criminal matters between facts and law.
- FIFA rules concerning Professional sports.
- A research in setting up Suez Canal international arbitration center.
- Study of establishing Guide legal center in China.
Dr. Ali Yassien has lectured in Egyptian, International universities and legal entities as: American University in Sharjah- UAE, Dubai, king’s college –London, ICJ (international court of justice)- Holland.